Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz

6 Hansaplatz, 20099, Hamburg, Γερμανία
Εκτυπώστε αυτή τη σελίδα   E-mail
Language/Γλώσσα:

Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz impression

συντομη περιγραφη

Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz is located in Hamburg, a 10-minute walk from Mönckebergstraße. Each accommodation at the guest house has city views and free WiFi. The property is 1 km from Inner Alster Lake.

All rooms at the guest house are equipped with a TV and a kitchen. The rooms have a shared bathroom with a bath or shower. All guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.

Popular points of interest near Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz include Speicherstadt, Jungfernstieg and Gänsemarkt. The nearest airport is Hamburg Airport, 9 km from the property.

σημαντικες πληροφοριες

After booking, guests will be sent contact details by the property. Guests should then get in touch with the property directly to arrange a check-in time.

Please note that guests may experience some noise due to the nightlife in the district.

Please note that a 20% prepayment will be charged to your credit card directly after you make the booking. The remaining 80% of the total price of the reservation must be paid in cash on arrival.

Please note that for bookings of 6 guests or more, special terms and conditions apply.

This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.

This property is located in a residential area and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.

Please note that for groups of 6 guests or more, check-in has to take place before 18:00. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. Please inform Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. This property is located in a residential area and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise. This property is located in a busy area and guests may experience noise.

Hotel Facilities:

    Γενικά

  • Check in: 15:00 - 20:00
  • Check out: 10:00
  • Ταξινόμηση: Κανένας
  • Τύπος:
  • Δωμάτια: 4
  • Χωρίς έξοδα κράτησης
  • WiFi available in all areas
  •  Hamburg Αεροδρόμιο @ 9 km

    Δραστηριότητες

  • Hamburger Kunsthalle @ 1,2 km
  • St. Jacobi Kirche @ 1,2 km
  • Rathaus @ 1,9 km
  • Alster Cruises @ 2,0 km
  • St. Katharinen Kirche @ 2 km
  • Aussenalster @ 2 km
  • Alster @ 2 km
  • Museum für Völkerkunde @ 3 km
  • St. Michaelis Kirche @ 4 km

    Common areas

  • Shared kitchen

    Miscellaneous

  • Δωμάτια για μη καπνίζοντες
  • Θέρμανση
  • Adult only
Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz photo 1 Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz photo 2 Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz photo 3 Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz photo 4
Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz photo 5 Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz photo 6 Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz photo 7 Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz photo 8

(Δίκλινο)



Mέγιστος αριθμός ατόμων: 2
Μέγεθος του δωματίου: 16 m²
Κρεβάτια: Large bed(s) (King size) bed

(Δίκλινο)



Mέγιστος αριθμός ατόμων: 2
Μέγεθος του δωματίου: 15 m²
Κρεβάτια: Large bed(s) (King size) bed

(Δίκλινο)



Mέγιστος αριθμός ατόμων: 2
Μέγεθος του δωματίου: 14 m²
Κρεβάτια: Large bed(s) (King size) bed

(Μονόκλινο)



Mέγιστος αριθμός ατόμων: 1
Μέγεθος του δωματίου: 9 m²
Κρεβάτια: Single bed(s) bed



Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz - Ελέγξτε τη διαθεσιμότητα

(Ομάδα?)

Ξενοδοχεία στη γύρω περιοχή :

C
Hotel Garni Nord @ 0,1 km
E
City Hotel @ 0,1 km
H
Hotel Kieler Hof @ 0,2 km 2*
K
Hotel Village @ 0,2 km 3*